Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sugavanam Goshala - All cows are welcome - Donate for cows





Sugavanam Goshala - All cows are welcome - Donate for cows

Sugavanam Goshala is started to protect cows.  Anybody can donate a cow and cow feeds to our Goshala.

Gaushalas or Goshalas are protective shelters for cows in India. Goshalas focus on treating cows well out of their religious significance in Hinduism and consequent cultural sensitivity towards their welfare.

Goshala, a Sanskrit word ("Go" means cow and "Shala" means a shelter place: Go + Shala = shelter for cows), means the abode or sanctuary for cows, calves and oxen


For further details contact:
SUGA Green Services,
N.Sugavanam, M.A., F.I.I.I, MBA,  
CEO, SUGA Consulting Services

Phone: Vodafone: 91762-44989, Landline: 044-2498-4149

SUGA Green Services,
(A division of SUGA Consulting Services)
Office No.26, TNHB Complex,
180, Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004


Landmark: Near Luz Signal, Luz Pillaiyar Koil, behind 'MAX' Show Room


4 comments:

  1. Service to God,
    Where is your Gosala maintained?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be very happy to send some money towards the Cow fodder n feed.
    Plz give me the details.I wish to visit the cow shelter...can I have the address n timings?
    Dr.Jyothi
    Also, my mother's Maasikam is on 6 th July...can I perform Goshraddham on that day at your cow shelter?Plz inform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great service for cow shelter.iwill donate small amount to Goshala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm co4 grass supplier u want grass please call me this is my number 9626275092

    ReplyDelete