We received lot of queries for our posting in various Social Media Networks like Facebook, Linkedin etc.
We will answering the queries as FAQs.
Queries sent by: Babu K Iyer - https://www.facebook.com/Babukiyer001
Hi sir, Agri venture has lot of potential at the same time I have some questions regarding this. It may be useful for you and other members too.
1) what you are going to grow there
We are planning to grow 200 trees in 1/2 acre. It will be planted 10 feet - one tree. Around 20 species of 10 trees each. Already some of my friends planted in their land like this
2) For the same plant how much water required ?
Water will be provided as per the requirements in drip irrigation and other normal watering method also will be adopted
3) have you cross checked with the experts that the plants you are planning will grow in that region.
We have one Horticulturist, Agricultural officer, Forest officer guiding in this venture. More suggestions and guidelines appreciated from our members
4) have you did any soil testing and water testing
Yes. we have done soil testing and based on this, we are planning to plant trees
5) If you need any help regarding this I can connect you with institute of forest genetics and tree breeding (ICFRE) autonomous body of ministry of environment and forests, govt of india, having institute in RS Puram, Coimbatore. I have a presentation in the same institute on 18th july, so can connect you with the people if you are interested. Also I can connect you with scientists in wood science technology, bangalore, Kerala forest research institute, Peechi, Thrissur, also to few tree growers association people in tamilnadu. Because your effort and other members money both are important and it should not waste. Ping me if you need any help in this regard. Also mail me at email@example.com. If you have clear clarity then pls ingore this comment and just share more detailed information to the members. All the best sir
I am interested and would be glad to receive details. Please let me have them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Myself and my friends purchasing 7.5 acres land near Dindigul - Sendurai Village and decide to plant trees by taking each 1/2 acre. We are planning to plant 200 trees and it is in the foothills of Western Ghats and a beautiful valley. The cost of land is 4.25 Lacs for 1/2 acres and it is estimated to grow 1.28 crores in 25 years and the tree value will be 6.4 crores in 25 years. In total the value will be 7.68 crores in 25 years and it is good for making Mother Earth more green... If you also willing to invest contact us... ICICI Bank is giving loan for the same... email@example.com 9176244989
you can share this... you also can invest... We have to do tree planting in a war footing basis so that we get good money and our grand children gets pure air...
Land value 1.28 crores in 25 years 6.4 crores tree value in 25 years... we want to prove the
World - tree value is more than land value - so that we should not kill Mother Earth for housing